After a lot of thought, I’ve decided to cancel the (long-awaited, long-delayed) First Blood special edition DVDs.
Under normal circumstances, they would have been actually produced and shipped to all two of you that bought one. (Hi Peach and Darrin. or Darrin and Peach. You’re on the same level. I’m not trying to make one of you better or anything. I think I also owe Teal one because she won a contest.) But with the moving, video editing difficulties (the bane of my existence), lack of funding, and a bunch of other shit, they’ve been delayed far past an acceptable point and I also can’t justify taking anyone else’s money.
The good news is: I’m still going to include the content on an upcoming release. On December 7th, 2014 I’ll be releasing…
THE ONSLAUGHT SIX COLLECTION (2008-2014)
A DVD featuring (hopefully!):
- Literally everything I have ever released, or not released
- A whole bunch of weird and shitty demos
- All my music videos (including Termina, One Man Army, Instruments of Destruction and a whole bunch of new ones)
- The Making Of First Blood, a short documentary I didn’t complete at the time about recording the album. Ideally, there would also have been one for PTT, but I neglected to film anything for it (oops).
- Other behind-the-scenes videos and shit I shot
- Album commentary for First Blood & Peace Through Tyranny (recorded contemporarily with the release of the albums)
- All new album commentary for my other major albums (Tidal Wave EP, Lamda Ecks, Termina)
- All of the 52 in 52 project songs, of which there will ideally be 52 (some released on other albums)
- Photo galleries and other bullshit
- A big poster of the artwork (to be determined)
- Stickers and other crap
After this summer’s synth soundtrack EP I have zero concrete plans for what I’m going to do musically, and for once I can afford to hang back and re-evaluate what I want to do for a little bit, during which I’ll be working hard on this to get it into shape and in a releasable format. Depending on how big all of the content is, I might have to splurge out for a two-DVD set or something. But rest assured, this is one you’re not gonna wanna miss.
If you’re one of the people who already purchased it (
or the also aborted Termina special edition from 2012 uh fuck oops)then great! You get one for free. Otherwise, take a number and get in line, sucker, because this is gonna be one you want to get.